Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Friday, February 8, 2013

3 Month's

Today's the 3 month mark of our December Grace leaving us. Things have gotten much easier to handle and life is almost back to normal. I can finally talk about her without breaking down and crying. I still miss her and wish she could be here but knowing that she will be mine forever and I will get to raise her in the 2nd coming has calmed my aching heart so much. I feel so blessed she chose me to help her on her eternal journey. I'm so overwhelmed by the joy that she has already made it to the Celestial kingdom. I'm finally ok with where my life is going and i'm learning to trust the lord even when... no especially when he doesn't make sense. There will always be a hole in my heart that only she can fill, I can't wait to see her again with body and spirit together never to seperated again. I'm crossing my fingers and praying Jesus comes really really soon. I wanna see my baby!!!


"I know I'll see the sun shine bright
upon my baby's face....
When I finally get to heaven,
all my pain will be erased.
We'll soar the skies together,
as angels two by two.
We'll have a sweet reunion,
this mother's dream come true!"
~Unknown


Don't let them say, I wasn't born
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave
I've loved you from the start.

Although my body you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone.
This world was worthy, not, of me
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face.
You have my word, I'll fill your arms
Someday we will embrace.

You'll hear that it was "meant to be,
God doesn't make mistakes"
But that won't soften your worst blow..
Or make your heart not ache.

I'm watching over all you do,
another child you'll bear.
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you'll understand.

Although, I've never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes..
That doesn't mean I never "was"
An Angel Never Dies........
~Unknown

No comments: