Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Christmas 2012

This year we did a low-key Christmas. It was so fun seeing Arianna rip open the presents and get excited! Santa brought her the double stroller and the twin baby bed. She LOVED it and didn't want to open anymore presents. She was content with what she already had. What a good example to all of us. There were about 6 presents that got left under the tree for 3 days until she decided to open them. Silly little girl.




Notice all the pics of Zues I posted them because I kinda miss that little annoying dog. We had to finally give him a new home (which consisted of taking him to the pound). I was going to put him on Craigslist but he did some horrible things that upset Clayton so much he lost it and just took him to the pound. I hope he is doing good that is a better dog for them then he was for us.
 
 
 
Grandma and Grandpa came over to watch Arianna open her presents. It was fun to have them here.


Arianna playing with all her new toys in her room. And her cute new Christmas outfit.
 
 
Of corse what would Christmas be without it including all my children. So here is the memorial we set up in December's behalf for her first Christmas.
 
Below is a picture I got from an amazing woman named: McKenna. She is so sweet and so thoughtful. I hardly know her (she's Jessica's friend who I go to the park with and have gone walking with a handful of times) she has been absolutely amazing.
 
This is a beautiful picture from Mamma Joan. She got it at the Dickens Festival and had the painter sign the bottom. Both of these pictures are hanging up on my wall.
 
 
I have some amazing and wonderful people in my life, who I LOVE with all my heart. I'm so thankful to fantastic family and friends who listen to me and have empathy. I know that God looks down upon them and smiles.

No comments: