Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

6 Month's

It's mother's day this month and also my 6 month mark since loosing Decmeber. Needless to say it's been hard.
 
 I love this preggo picture with the scripture.

 Doing foster care makes this above quote stick so much more. It's sick to think how many people take for granted and don't like their own children. And then you have people who would do anything for any child. The world is full of opposites.



 This above is my FAVORITE. Seriously the hardest thing you have to do as a mother.

Before Arianna came along I use to DRED mother's day I felt like I didn't "deserve" to be recognized. It hurt to bad to see all the other moms get mother's day flowers and me get passed over on Sunday. I would be a complete and utter mess without Arianna. She is my little ray of sunshine and makes everything better. This mother's day I know because of my December Grace I'm a mother over and over again, more then I ever thought possible. I just hate that she had to die to get me learn these things.
 
 
Sorry for the overload of quotes this month but I found SO many great ones.

No comments: