Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Catch- Up

So I have been out of the loop for a while. I will start with all these photo's I have of Arianna.
 
We were cleaning up our house and re-organizing our rooms when I found December's swing. Arianna was so happy about it and while I was working outside she came in and got her blanket and her baby doll bottle and climbed in the swing herself and fell asleep. I'm so glad she loves naps. Night time is a different story but naps are awesome. Precious little one.

 This was for Clayton's b-day. We went to Applebees with our little miss.
 She's giving daddy kisses.


Shopping at Old Navy. Clayton HATES hats so we just had to get a picture of this hat.
 Arianna and Journey having so much fun together. They are best friends.

 Trying on some sweet glasses

 We straightened her hair and this was the result. What a cutie! Seriously so flippin cute!

 Arianna and Ryder going for a stroller ride. (with their sunglasses)

 Park time with Journey


 She loves Costco pizza!

 Arianna and Cadders! She loves babies.


 Bath time! Little cuties!



 Park time

 Loving on Storm.

 Driving her power wheels. She's can barley reach the peddle now.


The rest are of her birthday party. I took most the pics with my phone but didn't get pictures from my phone till just now so this is the fun we had on Nov. 22nd.


 Aunt Kayleigh made these amazing turkey cupcakes. Arianna LOVED them.
 
 
 Cutest little girl.



 The first time I started watching Journey again. We went to the park then to see December. Love these little ones.

 The girls at Decembers Grave site before the headstone. We got this cute little tree to put on her grave.


 Eating at Olive Garden.





 Loving on baby Sawyer when Amber was down for Christmas.
 Arianna and Sienna. Some of the cutest little girls around. This is my cousin Kristen's baby girl. They are only a few months apart.


We went on a trip to SL with grandma and grandpa. We stayed with Justin and Brittany and had lots of fun. Went to Scheels and the CIRCUS. It was amazing and we had a BLAST.


 Elephant Ride!

 Pony ride.
 Circus with grandma and grandpa.

 
 

 Kids and their games these days.

 Every time Arianna's sleeping it reminds me of December so bad... especially when she has her mouth open like this. Probably because they look so much alike and the only way I got to see December was with her eyes closed and her mouth open. I miss my sweet baby so bad.


 I told her to smile and this is what I got. Haha silly girl.

Love this little lady!

No comments: