Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family

Sunday, June 9, 2013

7 Month's

It's been 7 month's I can't believe it!

The last few months have whizzed by, probably because I have been so busy I can't even think straight. It's amazing how at the beginning of each month I start to miss December even more and whish with all my heart she could be here.

 
There is no stronger, or wiser mother, then the mother's who had to give their child(ren) back.

We are strong in so many ways, some days we feel as though that we are weak, But we are weak in our hearts , because we have a piece of it missing, we however are not weak in our minds, because we have to live through each & everyday with out our children & we will NEVER know why.

Our children do not ...
sleep in cribs, they sleep on clouds. They do not play on playgrounds they play on the moon & stars. We are so blessed as to the time that we spent with our babies whether it was days in the womb or days at home, WE ARE BLESSED, because even though we feel our child(ren) should be here, they are in the most BEAUTIFUL place you could ever imagine.

God NEEDED my baby for something better & that is the very thought that I think of when I'm sad or down. Don't get me wrong, I MISS MY BABY dearly, But my baby was needed for bigger & better things, & I have come to terms with that in my stage of grief. I stopped asking "WHY" , Because I will never know, & for whatever reason that God needed my child back, I know it was for the best reasons.


God bless every angel mother, father, grandmother, & grandfather.

-Megan
See More
 
The above is from a group of angel mom's on Facebook. I thought it was perfect and exactly how I feel.

No comments: